Friday, September 01, 2006

9/1 Live Feeds--Evening News

The nominations are set, so onto the strategizing for tomorrow's PoV competition! Or, maybe not so much. Nonetheless, here's the evening events from tonight in the BB house:

Erika is really freaked out because this is the week she went home in her season. Mike and Will say that it's three against one in the PoV competition and that they will do everything they can to make sure she is safe this week.

About 40 minutes after I reported the nominations, Erika and Janelle confirmed that they were the two nominated today. (No surprise there!)

Will is worried that Erika will vote him out if she wins PoV tomorrow. He says that he will try to convince Erika not to use the PoV, and Will will vote out Janelle. (Erika may be easily influenced, but C'MON Will--you can't be serious!) Will cannot believe how well their "double-date alliance" worked out. (Me either--these guys are unbelievably good!)

BB gave the HG a KFC feast. The HG felt really bad that George couldn't enjoy the feast. (Little do they know that George was awarded free KFC for a year on House Calls this morning!)

Erika is still freaking out over the PoV tomorrow. She has this feeling that she will go this week because of what happened in BB4. (I think she will go too--especially if Janelle wins PoV.)

So, there you have it. Mike has nominated Erika and Janelle for eviction. Tomorrow, the PoV will be played and we'll get to get a better idea of how things will go down on Tuesday's live eviction.

Currently, Janelle and Mike are the only two being shown on the feeds as they are playing cards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO YOU THINK BB WILL ADD A NEW TWIST AND SEND SOMEONE BACK INTO THE HOUSE, OR IS THIS IT? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I WANT JANELLE & WILL IN THE FINAL TWO & JANELLE TO WIN THE GAME! I love her, she rocks!!

Anonymous said...

I want Will and Boogie to end up in the finals. I think it is disgusting how much of a whore Janelle is. How many times does Will have to say no to the ho before she gets the message? I sure hope her boyfriend breaks up with her the minute she leaves the house.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Did you know the purple font against the dark backdrop makes it impossible to read. The red is hard too but if I struggle I can read it. Am I the only one to have this problem?

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about it being hard to read. I mentioned it in another post. I am glad I am not the only one having problems. I thought there was something wrong with my eyes!

Anonymous said...

very hard to read the purple and red.

BB13 said...

very sorry all


I just changed the template and the colors dont change. I will make sure this doesnt occur in the future.