Sunday, September 03, 2006

9/3 Live Feeds--Afternoon Update

Unfortunately I wasn't at a computer while watching the show today, so I was unable to do a recap. I'll still do one--but not until I can re-watch the show on CBS Innertube. Once I do, I'll have the show recap right away. Now onto the afternoon events from the BB house:

Janelle and Will were the first ones up today at just after 12:00 PM. They talked for a while and were the only ones up until a BB wake-up call at 12:30 PM. Will felt sorry for Janelle since Erika would be bugging her all day pressuring her to vote out Will.

Erika is upset that she seems to be the only one cleaning now that George has left.

Will fussed to Janelle on how much he needed a haircut, so Janelle is giving him one!

There hasn't been a whole lot of strategizing today simply because nothing else needs to be discussed. I'm not sure if Janelle has made up her mind--I think she wants to evict Erika but she isn't really looking farther into the game. Maybe things will change before Tuesday.

Currently, the HG are all outside watching Janelle cut Will's hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have access to what is happening in Sequester? I would like to know how James and Danielle reacted when they saw how Chill Town played them.

BB13 said...

Nobody has access. They should show it on either Tuesday or Thursday.