Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/12 Show Recap

Who will win BB7?

When Janelle arrived, meeting the other jurors, she pleaded to the jury to not let Erika win because she is a backstabber and a floater. Danielle defended her case by saying that Mike also backstabbed people and floated under the wings of Will. The jury discussed each of the two's gameplay in order to further make a decision on who to win. Here's how it seems the vote would go based on their talk--M: Erika, H: Erika, Jam: Mike, D: Mike, G: Mike, W: Mike, and Jan: Mike. My prediction: 5-2, Mike wins BB7. Before confronting the HG, Danielle told the jury not to vote personally. Her fellow jurors agreed.

Jury questioning: Marcellas to both--What was your best move? Erika: Convincing Janelle to evict Will. Mike: Not using the special power and working with Janelle instead. George to Mike--Will you propose to Erika on the live finale? Mike: No. George to Erika--How do you think I feel for you backstabbing me? Erika: I needed Mike in the game to help me. Will to Mike--Another phone call, yada, yada. Janelle to Erika--Was kissing butt and throwing competitions strategy? Erika: I didn't throw any competitions, except the one I gave to Danielle. James to Erika--How was your strategy different that Alison's? Erika: I didn't really have anyone to team up with. Danielle to Erika--Was it your decision to evict me? Erika: Yes. Danielle to Mike--Why did you backstab me? Mike: I wasn't the only one who backstabbed you, look at James. Howie to Mike--Why did you evict me? Mike: You were a bigger threat than people perceived of you. Final thoughts: Erika--She knew she had to go after Will, but couldn't because everyone else was protecting him. That is why people perceived her as a floater. However, she made his best friend put Will up and Janelle to vote him out. Mike--He lied to every single person in the house except George and Will. He went on to compliment each of the jurors and to vote the better game player, which is him.

Live voting: Marcellas--I based my vote on the final question I asked you both during the questioning. Howie--America hates Erika, and I hate Mike. Danielle--I am basing my vote on playing the game, but also floating (meaning that she is not voting for Erika?). George--I am giving my vote to the player who played the best game. Will--Mike is my best friend, no matter what happens tonight. Janelle--I am voting for the best player. James--I am voting for the person who played the game the best.

Time to meet the other HG! Kaysar revealed to Janelle that James was playing her the ENTIRE time. Janelle isn't too surprised about James' comments because he is such a whiner. James defended himself by saying that Kaysar and Janelle promised him that they would go after CT, and they failed to do that. Janelle accepted James' argument. Jase revealed that him and Diane were in a secret alliance together (Mr. & Mrs. Smith) and also stated that Will is the best player to play BB. Alison revealed to the final two that Mike had played Erika the whole game. Erika didn't seem surprised, saying that it worked for both of them!

BB7 winner reveal: Marcellas--Erika, Howie--Mike, Danielle--Mike, George--Mike, Will--Mike, Janelle--Mike, and James--Mike. By a vote of 6-1, Mike is the winner of BB7!

$25,000 bonus prize winner: Janelle!

Who knows what surprises lie in store for BB8? Find out next July!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again...thank you for doing this!

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!