Saturday, September 02, 2006

9/2 Live Feeds--Morning Report

It's been a sleeping morning so far today (and this afternoon for that matter). Will the HG ever arise? It doesn't look like it. Here's the little news from this morning in the BB house:

Will was the first one up at 11:20 AM. Erika was short to follow. The two have been chit chatting since they got up. Janelle and Mike are still in bed.

No word yet on the PoV competition. It looks like it will be later this afternoon or sometime tonight.

Currently, Erika and Will are still talking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any word on POV yet? I hope Janelle wins it, and then votes out Will. I love Will, but it would be a great move if she did it.

Anonymous said...

I read someone made a comment about Janelle voting out Will. I doubt she would vote out Will. I don't think she likes Erika that much, and Erika is a pilates instructor, so she has some sort of advantage (I know that sounds stupid) but endurance-wise, and that kind of thing. Janey is sure to win PoV. But if she doesn't, and Erika does, Mike will convince Erika to vote out Janelle. (Which is horrible, because even though I'm not particularly a fan, she deserves to be in the final two). Mike has been convincing Erika to do everything he wants - his dirty work. I lost all respect for her when Operation Double Date was put into action - and Erika fell for it.

Anonymous said...

yeah - endurance is always the last HOH, so getting rid of Erica would be the best move for Janelle in that respect. However, if Janelle goes to the final 3 with Will and Mike, she has to win HOH to make the final 2. If Erica was still in it,and won HOH, she could possibly take Janelle with her over Mike. I say this hoping she actually realizes she's being played by him!