Monday, September 04, 2006

9/3 Live Feeds--Overnight Info

Someone remind me--why do I watch the feeds when nothing's happening? Ugh...I wish BB would do something to make these HG more exciting and such! Here's the very little events happening last night from the BB house:

Janelle told Will that even if she's going to get 2nd place, she still plans on taking Will to the finals with her. Will made a deal with Janelle to not talk strategy anymore and to not listen to whatever Erika tries to tell them. (NO! If they don't talk strategy, how am I going to get through watching the feeds?!)

Other than that, there was no (and I mean, no) strategy talk whatsoever. There probably won't be much of it for the rest of the season. Janelle and Will were the last ones asleep at just before 7:00 AM.

Currently, all HG are asleep.

No comments: