Wednesday, September 06, 2006

9/6 Live Feeds--Afternoon Update

If you're wondering why I haven't updated...then never fear! Haha...I have decided to do only two updates a day instead of the usual four, because really, nothing has been happening! So, let's move on to today's events from the BB house:

Today was quite the day of resting! Erika was the first one up, waking up at 1:00 PM. Shortly followed by a wake-up call. As Janelle straggled out of bed, she told Erika that she was nervous for today's portion of the HoH competition.

Mike told Janelle that it would be dumb for her to take Erika to the finals because she didn't do anything game-wise this season.

The HG once again spent most of the day napping and laying around waiting for Part 2 of the HoH.

There is still no word on the next part of the HoH competition. I would guess it should be soon, but what do I know?

Currently, Erika and Janelle are talking. Mike is asleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please post an update THE VERY MINUTE the 2d round begins!!! this is killing me! thanks

BB13 said...

Haha--I will try. However, if this thing doesn't start soon..I may head off to bed. We'll see though.

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA, Boogie won the second part!!!!! And of course, ho Janie is saying that they (BB) want him to win the whole thing. Can she ever own up to anything that doesn't go her way?? What about all the times the comps have been slanted so she would win??? I sure didn't hear her bitching then. GO BOOGIE

Anonymous said...

boogie is nothing but pong scum. treating erica like that. under no circumstances should you lead a person on the way he did. he is a pig and trash.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that this show is a game?????? DUH

Anonymous said...

OMG.........Bye Jani...........
looks to me mike & Erika..........
but who knows......I don't really think mike or Erica think they will win againist Janielle since Danielle's statement" I will vote for the best player" since Jani won so many hoh & veto's...even if the others threw them.....I would have liked to see Jani in the end..I guess i will have to wait & see.....