Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BB7 Post-Season News

Ahh, BB is finally over, but the live feeds aren't! Yes, Real has decided to replay the live feeds from Day 1-73, beginning today and lasting until November 24. (Yes, I counted.) In case you are wondering, I will NOT be reblogging the feeds. (Haha...did you really think I would?) This is just to let the feeds buyers to NOT unsubscribe from SuperPass, especially if you want to view the feeds again. Me personally, I will probably watch them here and there just to ease the depression a bit.

Over the off-season of BB, II won't be posting much here, except for any news and such regarding BB8, which probably won't leak around until 2007. If you don't want to constantly check back here for updates, just subscribe to the blog (>> over there >>) and check back when you get an e-mail notice saying I've updated.

Survivor and Amazing Race fans, are you ready? Survivor starts tomorrow! Join me over at my other blogs throughout the offseason!

No comments: