Sunday, July 23, 2006

7/23 Live Feeds--Afternoon Update

Well, since most of the HG stayed in bed for a good part of the afternoon, there isn't much to say in this update. But I'll still do one anyway :)

Diane's going on about her love life made Will start to go on about his. (Hmm... let's just have a Dr. Phil session to get all of our feelings out now, shall we? Give me a break! Excitement, please!) Meanwhile, James and Mike had a pretty competitive badminton game going on. James won and apparently he is undefeated in the house (nothing like being undefeated in badminton--I bet Sarah is proud!) Mike reportedly "let him win." Ha.

Marcellas thinks that everyone will end up being nominated this season. Janelle told him that Howie slept with Jennifer in sequester last season. (How dare he! I'm surprised he didn't catch the "breaking my word" virus!)

Will "saved" a cricket floating in the pool. He gloated about doing something nice today for a while before returning to his usual complaining of the boredom and such. In other Complaining News Today, James once again enforced that BB has rigged the game for George. Oh wait! A news flash! Marcellas is now complaining about James' complaining! My, what a day here on CNT.

Will flirted some more with Janelle. (And he wonders why his girlfriend will probably leave him. Hmm...) He then went on with his usual "If I'm not evicted by week five, then hell will unleash!" Whatever, Will.

To close my updates, George is currently eating slop straight out of the bucket. Poor Georgie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»