Tuesday, July 25, 2006

7/25 Live Feeds--Morning/Afternoon So Far

Much to my surprise, BB gave the HG a wake-up call fairly early today. The HG didn't give up without a fight though!

At around 10:45 AM, Danielle was the first one up out of the sleepy bunch of HG we have in the BB house. Then, around 11:20 AM, BB gave the HG a little wake-up call. Some awoke. Some stayed in bed. BB: "Hey! I said it's time to get up for the day! Please keep the bedroom lights on during the day." Then finally, "This is a lockdown." These HG sure don't like getting up. Wait--I know a solution! Let's go to bed a little before 5 AM. Maybe that would work?

Our sleepy HG didn't take a liking to the lockdown. They complained about the heat, having nothing to do, past seasons, etc. Much to my dismay, the lockdown lasted nearly an hour. I guess that BB fixed the leak during it, plus they put in a scale to track George's weight loss while he's on the slop diet. Most of the HG weighted themselves. George was happy that he had lost some weight. Diane was upset because she apparently gained weight. James made fun of Howie because George only weighed seven more pounds than he did. Howie: "George is also seven inches shorter than me."

Meanwhile, James and Kaysar talked about their talk with CT last night. They still are unsure of who to evict. James is also worried that Marcellas has pushed Janelle away from the S6. They went on and on about the good/bad things that would happen by evicting either Jase or Will. I'm still not sure of how they'll vote tomorrow. My guess is Jase because it seems that the house wants Jase out--especially after last night.

...And that's pretty much the only strategizing going on. The rest of the house is talking about BB, Survivor, health/fitness, etc. I'm still not sure of Danielle's vote yet--she hasn't said. I assume she will soon, and I'll have that for you in the next update. Currently, the house is talking about what will happen on the show tonight. Speaking of which, don't forget about the show! It is at 8 PM (PoV comp & ceremony), and I will have a show recap for it shortly afterward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»