Thursday, July 27, 2006

7/27 Live Feeds--Morning Info

Hmm... we didn't have much of a morning in the BB house. After a somewhat early wake-up call, the feeds went on fire and currently are still on fire. I have no idea why.

The first one up today was Mike at around 9 AM. Janelle followe at around 9:30, and Danielle awoke at 9:40. They talked while doing the dishes, but no strategizing. A wake-up call came around 10:30, shortly followed by fire. We've had it ever since.

Once I figure out what this fire mess was all about, I'll post another update. Until then, get ready for tonight's show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»