Friday, July 14, 2006

Hey!!! To all my blog readers!!! Sorry all, I have to change the way i blog so i can keep the peace with fellow blogger Jackie(plz visit her site @ jackiestvblog.blogspot.com)

(:Heres the updates from anytime after the Food Competition-If thats what you call them :)

As I said before Erika injured herself(supposedly her rib)
Kaysar tried to make a deal with Will and Boogey
Will said it would be unfair to put Erika up
Kaysar made a deal with Will and Boogey that if he gets rid of a floater they will get rid of one too,if they are HOH next week(Kaysar plz dont screw yourself over)
Sry all for such few updates(my feeds have been down)
Kaysar thinks Nakomis is after him
Howie told Kaysar he should nominate Diane and Nakomis(then voting our Nak)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaysar, WHAT are you thinking making any deal w/the two of them? In their eyes, there ISN'T a floater that's bad b/c the floaters can align with them to get rid of kaysar and his group! I hope he knows what he is doing b/c this isn't looking too good.

Anonymous said...

I doubt after Jen back-stabbed Kaysar he'll trust many ppl

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»