Monday, July 24, 2006

7/24 Live Feeds--PoV Ceremony Outcome

After only about 30 minutes of fire, the feeds returned. Not sure who's nominated, but I believe it's Jase due to the HoH talk. Mike is furious. Will thinks he's going home. HoH: "Jase has to go."

UPDATE: BB called for an outdoor lockdown about 20 minutes ago. Has the PoV ceremony even happened yet? I'm not sure. It's either Jase is nominated or it hasn't happened. I will get back with definite result once feeds return.

UPDATE #2: It's official. Jase is nominated. More later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your updates! your time is very much appreciated!

BB13 said...

your welcome!

No Problem

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»