Saturday, August 19, 2006

8/19 Live Feeds--PoV Stuff

We just got fire followed by the infamous trivia--a big hint that the PoV competition has kicked off. Just before, Mike was called to the diary room, which is another hint that PoV is on the way. So, expect a lot of fire (usually 2-3 hours for PoV comps), and I'll have the result as soon as I know!

Oh, wait! Before I close, the quote of the season came out of Will's mouth: "Who was the fifth person to name their daughter Nakomis?" in the best impersonation of the Chenbot I have ever seen! (The HG were talking about what the PoV competition would be, and this is what Will did not want it to be--a trivia one!) It was great, just great!

Update (7:25 BBT): The feeds have returned for a bit, and it seems that the PoV players are Danielle, Erika, James, Janelle, Mike, and Will, leaving George to host the event. The HG are currently waiting around for the competition to begin.

Update (8:35 BBT): The PoV competition STILL hasn't started yet! I'm beginning to wonder if I will be able to stay up to wait around for it...c'mon BB! The Internet viewers need their sleep! Get on with the show!

No comments: