Saturday, August 26, 2006

8/26 Live Feeds--Evening News

With the PoV competition rapidly approaching, which HG will plan on playing and which plan on throwing? The whole house plays as the evening events roll on in the BB house:

Danielle and Will discussed possibilities for tonight's PoV competition.

Will and Janelle briefly talked. Janelle is extremely nervous for the competition. Will said that their only problem is Danielle winning, so Janelle told him to not let Danielle win.

Mike and Will talked once again. Mike plans on throwing the competition, while Will is going to try for it. If he wins it, he will remove George, so Erika will put up Danielle. They will then vote Danielle out. They want to be in the final three with George because nobody will vote for George, should he make it to the end.

We have had fire since 8:20 PM. Shortly before, Erika was called to the diary room. It seems most definite that the PoV competition is currently in progress.

I'll have the result when I know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, I hate them all. I hate Erika for being so incredibly stupid. Danielle is very smart, so she would obviously be getting a strong player out of the house, but Will is THE ONLY WINNER IN THIS HOUSE. Why is that so hard for everyone to understand? And come on Erika, BOOGER? You can't be serious. I hate Janelle for falling so hard for Will's tricks in the last few weeks. I hate Will for turning on Marcellas. Will the people in sequester (ahem, Marcellas) see every tape? I hope so. I hate Mike because he's just so stupid. HE could've had a very strong ally in Danielle and he turned on her. I hate George because he put 60 days of slop on that board in PoV! Stupid - could've easily put over 15 or 16, because one of those two is what Kaysar put. I feel so bad for him, but I'm happy that he lost 20 pounds. I think that Danielle, George and Diane were the ones who walked in the house with a purpose for the money - Dani and the Chicken Man have a spouse and kids, and Diane was supposedly having financial trouble, so that's the only reason I'd like to see Chicken George make it to the end. Am I forgetting anyone? No. Good. Guys, you are All-Stars. Start acting like it, please?