Thursday, August 31, 2006

8/31 Live Feeds--Afternoon Update

Ugh...how I hate Thursdays--on the feeds anyway. Nothing happens! We never get strategy talk, and if anything exciting happens, fire will most likely block it. It's like the BB gods hate us or something on Thursdays. GRR!!

Other than the occasional chit-chit or other various stuff, nothing happened today on the feeds--I mean NOTHING. However, a little bit ago, a BB producer came on, but of course we got FIRE before he could say anything--something about the storage room.

Sigh--guess I have to wait in agony over tonight's show! It starts in just a few minutes here on the east coast. Unfortunately, for those in Tropical Storm Ernesto's path, the show may be blocked for part of the time do to weather coverage. I would advise the rest of us who are planning on taping the show to tape a little after 9:00 because the show may go over being so jampacked. Please, please, PLEASE make sure you check your local listings as I know some places have college football on instead of BB. I will have the full show recap (be prepared for a long one!) following the show.

Currently, (you guessed it) we have fire.

No comments: